Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Honey I'm Home

Its official!
My resignation has been given and I am now a full time stay at home mom (EEEEKKKK)
This gig is brand new to me as my husband was the stay at home parent the first time around. When we were blessed with our second baby we needed to make some decisions about our future...so here we are..  Im having a go as the stay at home parent and to make it even more challenging we decided to sell our brand new house and buy an old bungalow to fix up while we are at it.
Our Family
Alexander (4) Ken, Me, Emily (1)

For the first time EVER I want to be home with my children instead of working.  I want to craft, clean, cook and do laundry. I know it sounds glamorous.. some days I wonder what the hell I'm getting myself into but I cant wait to take this journey and ride it out as long as finances and my sanity will allow. you never know.. maybe with a little help from pinterest, Martha Stewart and some really cool inspiration I might end up being good at it :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Amanda! On the (I'm sure scary at first) decision to stay home, then giving yourself this blog. I'm sure you'll love having the intellectual and creative outlet as much as I have with my own blog. If you ever want to gab about the trials and tribulations of blog land, you know where to find me! Enjoy this though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!