Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cabin Fever


The last week here in Edmonton has been filled with loads of big fat beautiful snowflakes. A wonderful sight but unfortunately terrible for road conditions. We still haven't gotten around to getting winter tires so that little detail plus a few sick kids equals this lady getting a bit of cabin fever.
Things have been dull.. even Alex decided to fore go his lego and action figures for furniture rearranging or "designing" as he calls it.
A little bit of this and a little bit of that from our week

Lots of shoveling, thank goodness the kids think its fun.. lets see if it stays that way

Chef and Carpenter outfits made by a friend of my moms, too cute!

Alex decided we needed change, he began to randomly put furniture all over the place

I had to step in and together we did alright


I can tell Christmas is coming, circled toy ads begin to appear throughout the house I havent figured out if this is strategy or laziness.


Santa mailed the kids "Elf on the Shelf". I have no idea what this pose is about.. perhaps shock? fear? surprise? annoyance? meh, could be anything.






Hidden messages xoxox


Enjoy your week and thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I already knew you were Canadian or not (I find most of the blogs I follow are American!) I'm in saskatoon and we've had a lot of the same weather. Luckily the last couple days haven't been too cold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!