Thursday, November 15, 2012

My blog brings all the cool kids to the yard...


A few weeks ago
 
 
 
 sweetly approached me to be her very first guest post for a segment she will be doing which features room makeovers from some of her favorite bloggers.
 I am flattered to be chosen and to be her first xoxox
 
I am sending much love to Domestic Mamma and hope you will check out her blog
  (all the way from down under yo) 
 
Click the link below for our family room feature
 (I cant believe my family room got to Australia before I did)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! your living room looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you said YES! I wish I could transport your living room here and pop it into my house, wouldn't that be a nifty trick! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!