Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bathroom Envy

A few years ago our good friends Lara and Jeff purchased a home that needed a bit of love. Besides the fact that the home has a great layout for their growing family and an amazing yard I think the bathroom sold them. It was the only room in the entire house that didn't need any work. The previous owners had knocked down a wall between the ensuite and the main bath to create one large, bright and beautiful space. Lara has done a great job decorating this very unique and unusually large bathroom. Every time I visit, I definitely have bathroom envy, can you blame me?

 
 
When we renovated our bathroom I jokingly asked if they would be willing to sell me their bathroom vanity! I looked high and low and couldn't find this model for a decent price,
its still my dream vanity..sigh.
Needless to say they turned me down




The large freestanding soaker tub is the first thing you see from the bedroom entry. The tub looks een more luxurious in person. I can only imagine how nice a long hot bubble bath would be in this beauty. The flooring is linoleum and perfect for the space. I quite enjoy the gallery wall Lara has created above the tub. Just the right touch


There are so many cute little details and touches in this very sweet washroom and its always immaculate, even with 2 little boys in the house
 
 
 
I heart this bathroom, thank you for sharing your vintage inspired bath with us.
 If you would like to be further inspired, check out some of Lara's  articles at Suite 101
 
xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!