Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mama got a FANCY phone

It finally happened
I joined my friends and entered a whole new world
(insert Aladdin music here)
Mama got an IPhone
that's right biotches, I'm bad!
 
 
 
But seriously, most of you are laughing because you have probably had a "fancy" phone for years.
 I held out. I fought it. I didn't want to be one of THOSE people
the ones who paid a ridiculous payment each month to
brag talk about some new App that was life changing
scan something with their phone
or consistently share instagram photos on facebook to remind us how boring their life is.. yay another picture of your kid, pet, dinner.. (you get the idea)
 
 
Guess what happened in the short time Ive been a proud fancy phone owner..
that's right, I'm that girl
and I'm not ashamed. I love it
(with the exception that I do not pay a ridiculous amount each month, obviously found a great sale)
That's right, another picture of my kids, oh and crayons, and lunch, and whatever else floats my boat.

 AND the strangest thing, my other instagram friends (we are like this massive gang of 3) kindly share a little heart on my pictures to support my lameness.
Camaraderie folks and its cool.
 
So for fun, here are a few of my super lame cool pics
 
self portrait, notice how i am looking into the distance and appear so dreamy and smart. Okay confused but who cares.

My kids cook! child labor begins early in our house

Balloons and a little boy, seriously Hallmark I know you want us.

Broken dishes from helping toddlers, It doesn't get more exciting than this

 

 My instagram photos will continue and I can only hope they become more exciting.
Until then I think its neat to have a bit of a daily photo diary.



Enjoy your week
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!